Thursday, February 26, 2009

:o)

I wish I had something insightful to say right now...


Unfortunately........I don't.


I'm thinking either I need to read more blogs & find out what people are talking about or just make some shit up. ...not that it really matters at this point, since I'm currently the only one who is aware that I am blogging again anyway.


I wish I had a joint right now...!!


Unfortunately.......I don't.


Currently, I'm on set, chillin', with nothing to do but hang out in the back of this Escalade and listen to iTunes radio. You would think that at a time like this, I would muster up the desire to write some prolific blog.


Unfortunately.......I'm not.


WTF?!?


I wish I had a car charger for my laptop!


Unfortunately........I don't.


...better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.