Sunday, November 22, 2009

Today's Horoscope...

Someone is spying on my life and sending me messages online...

My horoscope for today:

Sunday, Nov 22nd, 2009 --
You may be uneasy with all that's happening now, yet this is an opportunity for you to move past your own fears. You often prefer to hold on to what you already have because familiarity breeds security. But this isn't about being safe; it's about taking a risk to align your life with your true intentions. You could be pleasantly surprised today if you have the courage to stretch beyond your regular limits.


Honestly, I'm quite happy for the angels who are stalking me. Their messages are right on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.