Saturday, March 28, 2009

Are You Not Entertained...?!

I really wanted to write something entertaining right now....but I have a feeling that this ain't gon' happen.

I wanted to write about my experience tonight, but have no clue where to begin.
All I can say is....2 words....Leimert Park.

[a.k.a. The Matrix]

I wish I had a video camera connected to my brain that could record what I see and think at any given moment (at my discretion, of course), and upload directly to my computer.

~Telepathy meets Technology~

[....This would make for a very interesting blog entry.....trust me.]

Alas, I am living in a technological realm so far behind the rest of the galaxy that it will be light years before this will come into fruition.

I guess that's why I write. Maybe I'm supposed to recreate these memories/scenarios for people to read & imagine their own way thru it.

(...maybe that kind of brain recording technology would just make me lazy...[er]...)

I need a set-up where I can blog DURING the experience....that[!] may be my solution...pictures, thoughts, ramblings, whatever....on the spot....simultaneously [or shortly thereafter] blogged.

My own blogcasting network.
[I'm taking full credit for creating the word "blogcasting" ....I just made it up...I'm sure it's not original, but I'm going to pretend like it is.........!]


"Good morning/afternoon/evening, this is theGoldenChild, reporting live from The Matrix....WTF is this shit?...[!]"

I need an iPhone!


dotdotdot (...)

I'ma try and actually do some writing on here tomorrow (well, later today...it is 3:45am after all). There are quite a few older entries I need to finish writing that are long overdue! ...and a couple new ones that I really need to get out before they fizzle.

For example...I've been done with Master Cleanse for over a week....I was supposed to blog about that.

Fizzled.



I need to get back in the swing of things! For serious.
Blogging is usually funtimes for me. However, as of late, I've been putting it off again and again.

*sadface*

Writer's Block.............and not in the way that you think. I've got plenty of ideas, stories, reviews, blah blah blahs & etceteras etceteras.........but there is an internal block preventing production of these wondrous ramblings.

I'm getting it together.

...in my sleep...

I promise.

goodnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.