Sunday, August 9, 2009

Excitement Is a Bubblin'!

I've been in my "workshop" all day long...and I must say that it has been most fun.

If you know anything about Esther & Jerry Hicks and The Law of Attraction, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you who haven't been schooled yet...your workshop is a place you go [in your mind] where you deliberately create the life that you want. The key is....you must go "there" while you're on a high vibration of yumtastic goodness [aka positive emotion]. Since you create from the point at which you feel, it is of the utmost importance to go into your creation stage feeling good.

As I flip thru the most recent issues of Vogue Paris, Elle and WAD magazines, I get an increasingly tingly, vibrant sensation in the center of my heart chakra. I think about how exciting and fun[!] it will be to be photographed for magazines of this caliber. WOW!

I can't help but notice the rapid palpitations in my chest as I close my eyes and see myself at the most exciting and exclusive events in Paris, London, New York, and anywhere else there may be a soirée of note.

My dreams are guiding me each night...I awaken every morning with a new knowing and an excitement like no other...a newly heightened sense of Rage* that fuels my drive to succeed in this game.

My life is changing rapidly. So rapidly, in fact, it feels as though I'm in a lucid dream. I find mySelf switching lights on & off and pinching myself to see if I am indeed actually awake. {If you've seen the movie Waking Life, you will know what it means to flick the light switch...aka controlling the light levels. If you haven't seen it....stay home and make it a Netflix night!}

I am looking forward to the blogs to come. I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences...especially with photos!

Until then....I am the writer, the director, the producer and the actress of this movie called My Life...as a Cover Girl!

*Rage: Something that is desired intensely (as defined by Larry A. Thompson in his book SHINE: A Powerful 4-Step Plan For Becoming A Star in Anything You Do
...READ IT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.