Friday, April 24, 2009

Obsessed......? ...Uh, Prolly Not...

Ok, sooooooo, yeah. I just watched a trailer for the movie Obsessed [yes, the one with Beyonce...]

WTF?!

I mean, really.

W - T - F - ? - !

watch...and read more after the jump...


[a headbutt? really...? ok.... ok..... ok.]

yeah...phenomenal acting skills Ms. Knowles...

oh wait....[giggles]...there's MORE[!!]...


["You touched my chile?! You do not touch my chile!"]

Executive Producer?!?!? Really?!? ...how?!

Please...B-Money...stick with the song & dance. This works well for you.
Acting...on the other hand...not so much.

But[!!] if it IS indeed something you are truly passionate about...might I suggest getting an amazing acting coach teacher INJECTION!

Hollywood never ceases to amaze me.

[p.s. sorry about the 4 mins of that 2nd video...but I had to post it to make my point. Look on the bright side...at least you didn't have to sit thru 2 hours of that shit and pay 38 bux to do it! ...man.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.