Monday, April 27, 2009

Money, Money, Money, Money...Monnnaaaaaay!

After a lil' emotional crack this afternoon [...no, not crack as in drug-like...crack as in break], I discovered a few things in regards to my current state of financial affairs.

First of all...I've been going about some things the wrong damn way. I've been avoiding a few responsibilities. Not in a fuck-that-I'm-not-doing-it kind of way, but more so in a I-ain't-got-it-so-quit-calling-me kind of way.

...What you resist, persists. [Duh! <---*this is from Me to me*]

I attempted to put "it" on the back burner and say to "them" (in my mind, of course), "Look, I plan on giving you what I owe you...IN FULL, mind you...as soon as it comes to me[!]. So, just sit tight and stop fucking calling me!"

But that didn't work.

After an intense meditation last night, I realized that I have a some darkness reeling around my perception of money and what it really means to me. I literally saw thick, black smoke swirling around the subject as I contemplated upon it. This concerned me a little, but it also gave me a bit of relief knowing that these beliefs existed. A moment of clarity, if you will.

I know it sounds strange...attaining clarity amidst clouds and smoke...but, really, it makes perfect sense. Now that I can see the "problem", I can take the necessary steps to correcting it. Admission is the first step to recovery, right?? I also have to thank Malcolm for giving me some advice regarding my little sitcha-ashun...

You know when things get so out of whack that the mere thought of it makes you want to run full speed in the opposite direction? Well, that's kinda where I'm at. I mean, I know it's all going to work out in the end. I have no doubt about that. However, when you're in it...it fucking sucks.[!]
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can see the silver lining. It's just that, at this moment in time, shit ain't where I want it to be.

I have the knowing and understanding that everything I encounter, whether I perceive it as good or bad, is a direct result of a vibration that I put out into the Universe at some point. Where I am now, is just a temporary indication of a temporary vibration that I gave once upon a time. [thanks, Abraham!]

Well [my readers as my witnesses], today, right now, I am consciously shifting my vibration in the direction of what I truly want.......which is complete and total financial freedom.[!!]

I know, I know....that's what evvvvvverybody says and what evvvvvverybody wants. But, I'm telling you, right here, right now...I WILL HAVE IT! *mark my words* [...and I ain't evvvvverybody either!] I can already see it. I already KNOW it. As I explained to my mom today...it's like looking at your entire fortune behind a glass wall. I can see it, I know it's there...[CUZ-I-CAN-SEE-IT!]...but, I can't touch it.

FRUS-TRA-TING! *ack!*

I am aware that the aforementioned glass wall was created by me...somewhere in my subconscious. And, it's up to me to brake that mutha fucker down! *smash!*

This shit is allllll part of my adventure.

It's all good though. I've set my intention to take action.[!] I've set a vibrational intention as well. It's gonna take some real, continuous conscious effort on my part, of course. But, I'm confident that I am turned in the right direction now.

I've been so bored and uninspired with the way things have been going, that I'm reeeeeeeeeally excited to move forward with this new state of mind. I know as things continue to shift in the other direction...especially once I begin seeing physical evidence of it....I will feel more and more at ease.

I will be writing more about my experiences. I figure that I'm not the only one on this planet "going through it". Hopefully, by writing about my shit, I'll be able to help others thru their shit. No need to be shy. No need to hide or pretend...it doesn't do anyone any good by doing so...and it damn sure doesn't help me either.[!]

With that said....

Let's do this shit!

Watch and learn.

2 comments:

  1. This is freakin' eerie! I was/am about to blog about that either tonight or tomorrow...wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're on the same vibration, man. Tuned into the same radio! LOL

    Write it.[!]

    ReplyDelete

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.