Friday, February 22, 2008

...Crossroads...

I'm at a crossroad right now.  Do i start my own business or go look for a job? It really sucks cuz I need money (as we all do), but i really don't want to get another "job".  Even though any job that i get would be in line with my career goals, there's just something about going to a place to do shit that others tell me to do.  

I'm ready to grind for what i want, but i just don't have the capital to do it.  That's the ONLY thing about having a job that i like... a regular paycheck!  But, i guess that's what separates the women from the girls!  Who has the balls (or boobs) to do it?!

Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.