Saturday, July 18, 2009

Je Suis à Paris

I'm here!

I made it.

This is awesome!

I fell in love with the city instantly. My experience has been great since I landed...I am SO different than anyone I've seen thus far...and I absolutely LOVE IT!

It's quite amusing to watch people stare at me like I came from another planet. You would think I had silver skin and blue hair with some of the looks I get. I can't get enough!

I have arrived mon frère!

This will be quite the adventure....so stay tuned, cuz I plan on posting A LOT!

♥☮

1 comment:

  1. Really good to hear that you have arrived and is enjoying every moment!

    ReplyDelete

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.