Friday, July 10, 2009

URGENT: I NEED YOUR HELP!!

I'm still working on getting my ticket to Paris....

YES...you read correctly.

I'm leaving Wednesday, July 15th...today is July 10th.

YES...you read correctly.

I have a place lined up in Paris to stay for 1 month...but I have to get there first! I must arrive on the 16th, because the family I am staying with leaves for their month-long vacation on the 18th.
...which allows me 1 & a half to 2 days to settle before they go.

The frequent flyer mile idea seems to have fallen thru because airlines are now charging to transfer miles from one person to the other! [what's the point?! ...this concept is retarded]

I know in my heart that everything will work out.......because it HAS to! I've been feeding the Universe with good energy around my trip & I have been blessed thus far.

I'm putting myself out there...once again....and asking for help from any and everyone who will be so kind! Hell, even if you can spare $20, that's 20 more toward my ticket!

I've set up a PayPal account to make the process easier......and anonymous. You can click on the button below.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH in advance for helping me out! You will be blessed for your generosity...GUARANTEED!!


yaasika




3 comments:

  1. Hi
    I wish I could help more but I haven't worked for a yr. I just decided to try paypal and see if any money is in my account and it went through. I hope that you get enough money to get ur ticket.

    When u get to paris.. drop me a line.

    Stay Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH Lion-ess!! You're truly amazing! Every little bit helps!! We will definitely hang out when I get to Europe!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much you need in all?

    ReplyDelete

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.