Monday, June 23, 2008

Lemme 'Splain You...

I know you two think I'm a bit off my rocker, especially lately. I don't know if you have each read all of my posts or if you came in somewhere in the middle. Either way, you have noticed a change in my blog topics & maybe even the vibe.

Allow me to explain.

Over the last 6 months, I have been on an amazing Life journey. Ups and downs. Lefts and rights (and wrongs). A conundrum of emotions and a billion and one thoughts. As I have grown Spiritually, I have experienced some very interesting events. Ranging from "A-Ha" moments to Enlightenment to dreams becoming reality (vs deja vu) to receiving Messages and Visions. Trust me when I say that there have been many a time where I thought I was going insane (as you seem to have shared that thought).

During the months of May and June, I haven't blogged the way I used to. My evolution has moved along so rapidly, that I haven't had the desire to blog as much. Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't enjoy it, but things are different for me now. My thoughts and feelings are all over the place. I am growing as a human, as a woman, and into a Spiritual Being. And along with that comes a lot of interesting experiences.

I am learning to allow myself to let Love and to make Peace. It's rough sometimes when you truly care about someone, it's difficult to let them walk away from you. I am a woman. I have a heart just like everyone else. But, my goal, for my evolution, is to cherish every moment that I am given in Life. Whether it be with another person, whether it be in Nature, or whether it be with me & the Universe.

My blogs, especially the last two that piqued each of your interest, were in direct relation to my Spiritual growth and a Vision I had. They don't need to make sense to you or to anyone else. They make sense to me. The beauty of my blogging is that I'm not here to make myself out to be this or that. I'm not here to make sure I fit into someone else's box. I write what I want no matter what. My blog is my release. Call me crazy if you will. Think that I take cold showers and smoke laced joints. Think what you want about me. Have your opinions, as they are yours to have. But just know, that I will continue to Be who and what I Am. The more you read, the more you will know.

I am not looking for someone "out there" to understand me. I'm not looking for anyone to be a "fan". I just write because I enjoy it. It is nice to know that I have people who enjoy reading my rants and randomness. But, please know that "gaining readers" isn't why I blog. My blog is essentially my public diary.

[to Everyone]: Thank you for sharing my journey and being a part of Me as we are all one in the Same. I appreciate each one of you.

I invite you all to continue reading as I have been told to continue to write. I intend to write more often and more regularly. So, with that I say...

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.