Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This Is Just What You've Been Waiting For...

Congrats William!

Today I clicked on a link my very talented photographer friend posted on Myspace. Apparently, one of his photoshoots with ANTM's Eva Pigford was "leaked" to the "press"! [you have NO idea how excited I am about this right now! This is JUST the beginning, Will. It is just the beginning!]

The site MediaTakeOut has gotten a hold of the first photos from Will's 2nd major project. [I will double check with him before posting the title.] I personally don't know how they got out, but I DO know that it is for a divine reason why they surfaced. Mark my words, William, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!

I was there (not physically in presence, mind you) when he shot the campaign. I remember listening to him talk about his idea & thinking to myself...he is a talented mutha fucka!

I love you, William! And I'm so very, very happy for you.

Just watch.

Everything you have been working so hard for is about to pay off.

Good for you!

Peace & Blessings, Friend.

me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.