Monday, May 11, 2009

Sometimes I feel like I need to keep my mouth shut.

Other times....I'm like....fuck it. just say it.

Today, I did that.

And, it actually brought me into a new awareness of my Self. [that's the dope part, folks!]

I really learned what living freely is all about. I know the feeling of really not giving a fuck what someone else thinks I should do. ...and...That shit feels good!!!

You should do [it,this,that]... You shouldn't do [it,this,that]...

How you gonna tell ME what's best for Me?!? Who are you?[?!]

Please....allow me to have my experience. Thank you.

...man.

I, for the first time, I didn't feel a-n-y fear in speaking my truth...not even a little bit. I have really made a shift. I am really proud of myself. That, my friends, is a great feeling. [!]

evolution is wonderful. *cheez*

try it...it's grand!

+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.