Thursday, June 18, 2009

Movin'?! ...Yeah!! Groovin'?! ....YEAH!!

So, I worked my way thru yesterday's lil' hiccup ...aka fear... AND I found my bluetooth! [hooray!!]

*happy dances*

Today was much better. I painted for hourrrrrrrrrs! [super fantastic!]

*happy dances*


I also got a few things straightened out in my head, so I'm feeling much calmer and more at ease. I decided to move my art show to July 8th {07-08-09! super cool!} which gives me a bunch more time to paint. [awesomeness!] Last night, I organized and gesso'd [paint prep] all of my canvases and I'm feeling totally inspired to paint more shit tomorrow. In the meantime, I am patiently awaiting my industrial glow-in-the-dark paint to arrive...it should be here by Friday! *excitement!*

*happy dances*

Life is good!

*happy dances*

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.