Monday, May 5, 2008

On Being An Alchemist...

Enlightenment is the most amazing experience one person can have. I am learning how to communicate. How to be specific in my wishes and how to be exact with my questions. With that, I begin to receive answers. Answers to so many different questions.

I have achieved a new, higher level of understanding unlike anything I have previously experienced. It's an amazing feeling when you know you are getting the answers to any questions you could ever propose.

On my journey, I am learning so much. And, now, so much faster than ever before. The flood gates have broken & the river is bursting out onto the earth and ready to carve its path to the ocean. In my case, the ocean is my Personal Legend. My ultimate dream. I'm open now to receiving my calling. What I am supposed to do while I'm here on this planet. My ears are open, my eyes are wide, I am ready to receive the message. I am listening.

I am listening.


[Read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.