Saturday, May 31, 2008

Left Feeling Unsatisfied...

Went rollerblading again today.  This time I went to Hermosa & didn't go alone. I was allllllll excited to go and groove on my skates again as I had the day before, but the elements were different this time.  I didn't think twice about it though. I was ready to have a good ass time.  I just knew that today would be just as awesome as yesterday...but this time, with a partner.

Yeah, well.  I was wrong.  It's not that my company was bad. Nor was it that the beach was bad.  It's just that it was short lived and I didn't get out of it what I wanted to.  It was like bad sex.  I was all set to go, just getting into the rhythm and...BAM! it was over.  Just as soon as it started, it was over.  It was like the quickie that only worked for the other person.  I was expecting a couple hours of bliss and apparently my partner wanted a quickie.

So, I skated joylessly back to the little wall where I sat earlier to put on my skates.  As I hung my head and pouted, I slowly removed my skates wishing I could have one more go.  I felt like my mom just told me to get out of the pool cuz we were going home.  I sat for another moment and sighed.  Disappointed and unsatisfied. 

But hey, it's not like I haven't felt that way before.  Sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad.  I realize now, that the only way to truly be satisfied, is to do it myself!  This truly applies to so many areas of life, it's crazy.  Look at the bright side, at least my partner got his.  At least someone was satisfied.  I guess it bes like that sometimes. 

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.