Tuesday, March 25, 2008

America's Best Dance Crew

WTF?!?!

I'm SO mad right now! How the HELL did Status Quo get the top spot?!? Guaranteed spot in the finals?!? WHAT?!? OVER Kaba Modern? Get the f*ck outta here!
These dudes don't do shit but flip around. They're a f*cking tumbling squad! The performance they gave this week was less than stellar. BOOOOO!

I really wanted to see Kaba Modern and JabbaWockeeZ in the finals. They have the best routines, most creativity, and dopest moves! But instead, America votes for a bunch of niggas flippin'? What is really goin' on? I mean, really. That bullshit clown routine that they did for their encore performance?! Really?! REALLY?!?!?

I wanted JabbaWockeeZ to win the whole thing anyway. But, I at least wanted to see a dope ass battle!! It's like watching a bad football game...boooooring!

If they don't win in next week's finale...I give up.

enjoy some clips...












JabbaWockeeZ site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.