Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Year Of Leaping...

I just made a toast to a very special journey. Four years ago, I began my journey.  For me it wasn't  momentous then. I had a this-is-what-you're-supposed-to-do attitude and ambition about moving.  I never gave myself credit for what i was trying to do then.  Thus, I couldn't truly appreciate every encounter I had...and "learn from it".  

Now. Today. It's different. Today, I look back and say, "Damn. It's been one uphill battle, but worth every single experience!"  I've learned my lesson today.  Today I take the step to the next level.  Totally new experiences, whole new ball game. To quote a good friend of mine, "Life is like a video game. You conquer one level, then on to the next..." Well, I am "on to the next" and very excited about it. Things will be so much more exciting, because this time, I'm armed with more knowledge and more wisdom...and more patience...(***see i'm listening!!!***) 

This is fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.