Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spitball with Chris Matthews

I'm watching Hardball with Chris Matthews on MSNBC right now and I can't help but look at how much spit is collecting on this man's lips. Don't get me wrong, I like the show; but, seriously, I wouldn't ever want to have a face-to-face conversation with Mr. Matthews--at least not without wearing a riot helmet. 
Photobucket
Thank God for satellite communication! I'm sure the majority of his on-air guests appreciate their "via satellite" interviews.

If you watch the show, take a moment to remove yourself from the topics of discussion and take a look at his mouth. You will notice, the more he talks, the shinier his bottom lip gets.

man.

Oh, and to his make-up artist, I have 2 words...eyebrow pencil.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This guy looks highly unattractive. Whatever happened to his dermatologist shooting up more Botox ;)?

    ReplyDelete

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.