Saturday, March 22, 2008

...Trying to Be a Good Cowgirl...

You definitely can't make a horse drink, that's for sure!  Offering water to a horse who won't admit he's thirsty can be truly frustrating. Especially when the horse thinks all you want to do is ride it off into some sunset fantasy[!]... when all you're really trying to do is save the damn horse from dehydration!!

Damn horses! They're always so stubborn!
Photobucket

...wait.

Aren't asses the ones that are supposed to be stubborn?!?!
Photobucket
well...?

I have a feeling that this horse may not be aware that I am indeed an experienced rider.  I've blazed a few trails in my day & do in fact know what the hell I'm doing.  But[!], as many for many horses, it takes some time for them to warm up to a new rider.  Understood.  However, I must make it known, that I do not carry any poison apples in my satchel!

So, to the horse whom I am presenting a trough of ice cold Smart Water in the blazing desert heat, I say, "DRINK THE F*CKING WATER ALREADY!!"   
Photobucket**[it's got electrolytes!]**

Horses!

Photobucket

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.