Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Tried and Now It Doesn't Work!

Today I tried to "improve" my computer.  Instead...I f*cked it up!

awesome.

All I wanted to do was add about 10 trillion new fonts to my Mac.  **FYI...dumb idea! Don't try this at home folks**  NOW, I am left with the dumb ass pinwheel. Over and over again. I think I had to force quit about 37 times (yes, literally - probably more).  

After about 2 1/2 hours of pinwheels and countless apple+option+esc's, what am I left with you ask? Less patience, more frustration, nothing accomplished, and a sore ass. 
**I'm sitting on a wooden chair with an inch-thick seat pad from Ikea...comfortable for aboooouut 13 minutes**

I need a Mac genius...and a green beer! (Happy St. Patties Day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.