Thursday, March 6, 2008

VIsitors...

My mom just got in today....very excited about that! We're gonna do all these super creative things.  She's rediscovered knitting & is exploring so many other creative outlets **she was (is) an amazing sketch artist.  I remember this picture she drew of me when I was about 7.  It was crazy! It looked like she took a photograph.  I remember being shocked and amazed at how well my mother could draw.  I thought it was so cool **Aww! A moment! LOL**  Then...my brother (who was 2 at the time) ripped my newly sketched photograph of my-quirky-little-self.  I was so crushed! **he didn't do it on purpose, of course...the boy was TWO! that's what they do at 2 and he's a boy! LOL**

Anyway, I digress.  All's I'm saying is that my mom is a mighty creative being & I'm very excited to create cool shit with moms!

I'll try and post some photos along the way...

(hell, you might as well get to know more about me along this Adventure...!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your mother because she introduced me to hummus.

    ~Regina!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.