Monday, March 17, 2008

Rollerblades & A Longboard.

Hermosa Beach. My faves!

On the way down to Hermosa, CJ & I came across a "novelty biker". 

novelty biker (n.): any person on a dumb bike who thinks it's cool to ride said dumb bike

One lane each direction (double line, no passing), 10 cars behind us, 1 novelty biker in front of us...and narrated video!



Team Lightning! (Did u see it?) ...More like...Team Get the F*ck Outta the Middle of the Road Dammit!



yeah.

...

it was a gorgeous Sunday. Windy & a tad brisk (when sitting still), but gorgeous nonetheless!

Here are a few pix...

kick, push...
Photobucket

kick, push...
Photobucket

coast!
Photobucket

...

the pier...
Photobucket

the water was treacherous. Huge choppy waves...
Photobucket
Much too dangerous for snorkeling and water polo. Good thing I left my gear at home!
...

oh no!
Photobucket
someone shit on peace!
...

After skating the quiet end of the boardwalk for a few, we decided to go down to the strand where the real action happens!
Well, since it was midday, the only action we caught was some good ol' flag football. There were 7 games going on at once. Unfortunately, I didn't catch any of the amazing catches (& fumbles) on my camera, but I did manage to capture some huddles (ooh, fun!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hail Mary!
Photobucket

I really wanted to play, but I had to keep the wheels out of the sand!
Photobucket
Next time, I'm bringing shorts & a headband!

CJ's longboard...
Photobucket
I want one. If you know of anyone who wants to ditch their longboard for $ free.99 call me!

Check out this dudes shirt...(in the orange)
Photobucket

it says "Moosecock"...
moosecock
I'm pretty sure it's not what's to be expected. Sorry dude, but I HIGHLY doubt it! Nice try though.

...

This is how we ended the day...
Photobucket
Baconator anyone?!

good times. good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.