Thursday, April 17, 2008

Anxiety...

Not so much in a bad way or a good way...but, just in "a way". You know how you get that adrenaline rush & then antsy feeling when you can't wait to get outta work, or when you're excited about somewhere you're about to go, or when you think of someone "muy especial"? Well that's what I'm feeling right now. It sucks because I have no real reason for feeling this way. But, then again, I do. (yeah. exactly!)

I'm kind of going thru an emotional skid mark with someone in my life (choosing to be vague on purpose. hello?!). My feelings are teetering along a thin line. Part of me wants to jump in head first and wait to see what happens, hoping for the best. Another part of me wants to throw in the towel and run away frustrated, angry, and a little sad. And, yet another part of me wants to continue to walk the line until I can truly decide which way to go (or wait to see if something better comes along). There's really no pressure to make a decision right now, however, I'm stuck in this purgatory of anxiousness and indecision (and Starbucks doesn't help). So, for now, I continue to walk the line. It's probably for the best anyway.

dumb.

really, really dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.