Wednesday, April 16, 2008

LA vs WAR ...Part 2

The crowd wasn't as heavy Sunday night. The love was still felt all the same. But, tonight Hit+Run was doin' their screen print thang! Love those guys!! (Shout out to P7!)

:::::::: LA vs WAR - PART 2: Sunday Night ::::::::

Photobucket

I think LA vs War ran out of the shirts they were selling, so I decided to have the shirt I was wearing screened as a momento from the show. Watch what happens...

Here's me talkin' to P about what screens I want for my shirt...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here, take my shirt...
Photobucket

I wonder the exact thought P had at this moment...! LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

All photography by Malcolm...
Photobucket

Peace, Love & Understanding on the front & LA vs WAR on the back
Photobucket

After all is said & done... (and yes, I did take off my shirt in front the middle of that crowd! No Biggie!)
Photobucket
(Nice arial shot Malc!)

F*ck Yeah!
Photobucket

Photobucket

awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.