Saturday, April 19, 2008

On Being Me...

So, I went out tonight.  To Geisha House [amazing food & deserts BTW] and to Red Rock.  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to share, as my camera is still en route to Geek Squad @ Best Buy on La Brea.   And, do I ever wish I had my camera tonight.  Actually, I wish I had a video camera.  [Will, I'm may follow your lead and head to Target!] 

I must say that tonight was a fuckin' ball.  At least for me.  Amazing food, drinks & good company! What more could you ask for?!? Oh, and I must add that the guys dancing @ Red Rock were total entertainment.  Genius!  I can't say that I wasn't amused.  Thanks, Universe, for blessing me with the opportunity, awareness & ability to enjoy life to it's fullest.  

Tonight was the first night out of my "element".  Around other people who may think a bit differently than me.especially after a smoke -- or two]  ** I think I may go get my Passport this weekend ** Uncle Gino, I may come for a visit this weekend!  Look for me!

I made at least one new friend, and touched another. ((no, no! not in a perverted way. But, in an en passe kind of way...which is very pleasing by the way.  Like reaching out to my brothers, but instead my brothas. Ya know??))

I had an awesome time! Thanks, Robyn, Vince & Dave!! Much love 2 u!

later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.