Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Gettin' It Together...

It's the end of day 2 of painting my place and I'm getting more and more excited as my vision unfolds right before my eyes. 

No, I don't live in some huge mansion that is taking days and days to paint. I live in a one room studio that probably totals less than 350 square feet including the kitchen and bathroom. So why is it taking so long? Shouldn't it only take a day to paint 4 measly walls?!? NO! Not in my world!! Especially after running to 3 Home Depots & a midday interview for some freelance work! I swear, I am the queen of errand running.

I'm actually pretty giddy today because I scored some awesome oops paint, completing my color scheme for the kitchen, "bedroom" (LOL), and closet area. AND, on my way home from Home Depot #3, I lucked up on a fantastic dresser for F-R-E-E! More OPS! I'm super excited. I can't wait to paint it! 

I really can't wait to post the before & after pix. There's just a few more things I need to get (accessories & fabric) and then it's Martha Stewart time! Making curtains, pillows, duvet covers, framing photos, blah, blah, blah, and so on and so on. I'm hoping to have it all done by Friday at the latest, so I can enjoy my weekend in my "new" place.  Watch it be warm and I end up spending the weekend at the beach! LMMFAO

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.