Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dead Tired and Feeling Accomplished!

Just ended a 4-hour non-stop sewing session. Finished stage one of my curtain panels (stages 2-4 involve lining, hemming and hanging). 34 strips of fabric, sewn together to form 2 curtain panels. I felt like I was in the American Flag factory in China, but with better working conditions. I at least had the liberty (no pun intended) to get up and pee every now and then & fix a snack.

I'm über exhausted & excited to shove my head into my pillow and look at the inside of my eyelids.

I can't wait to post the before and after pix of my place. (Mom, I know you are anxiously waiting! I'll try and finish this week. Just for you! ...and a little for me too!)

nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.