Friday, April 18, 2008

Lost for Words

For some odd reason, I am having a very difficult time articulating my thoughts during conversation.  My vocabulary has gone straight down the toilet & I have no idea when it happened. 

WTF?!

The appropriate words come to mind as my thought develops, but, by the time the thought processes & works its way to my voice box...POOF! the words disappear!  Tooootal glitch in The Matrix. Then I'm left feeling like a total ass as I stumble around searching for the words that elude me. 

F*CK!

It's not that I'm a dummy or anything.  This never used to be a problem -- at least not until now.

What do I do?!

Dammit.

Dammit.

Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.