Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Positive Thoughts For Positive Results

We're all at a crossroads right now.  It's do or die.  It's three to five.  It's time to truly walk in faith and be positive, feel positive and believe.

We love you.  We would NEVER turn our backs on you.  I will never turn my back on you.  I believe you.  I believe IN you.  I know you will be a better man in the end.  Just know that we are here for you.  I am here for you no matter what.  You are a part of me. I am a part of you.  It's all love.

Wishing circumstances were different.  Unfortunately, this is what it took for you to finally listen.  I believe you're listening now.  I don't blame you for wanting a hug and good food.  I think you should get that.  The proper send off for your journey.  A full stomach and a satchel full of love.

I promise I will do all I can.  But, I can't promise others will change their minds.  I know their frustrations. I know mine. I now know yours.  I know how it feels for others to not let go of their view of you.  I know how it feels to have others try and keep you in the box they are used you to being in.  I know you are breaking out of that box.  You too are a magnificent butterfly transforming within an ugly cocoon.  You are decorating your cocoon from the inside out.  You can see better things, you can see the beauty.  But others only see the outer shell of your cocoon.  They take it for face value.  They look thru glasses of frustration, anger, sadness, and doubt, preventing them from thinking, knowing that this time is truly different.  You cried wolf too many times.  Now, when the wolf is breathing down your neck, they're no longer calling your bluff.  Well, no worries, bro.  When you walk in faith, wolves don't matter...nothing matters.  Nothing matters because you are walking with the untouchable, undying faith in God and in the Universe.  That's how I walk & I'm asking you to walk with me.  We'll do it together.

I'm sending you my energy.

I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.