Friday, April 18, 2008

Biker Chick in Waiting

I want a motorcycle. A Honda 600CBR F4i to be exact. I've been on the back of Meow's bike on 3 separate occasions & I'm done riding bitch! I want my own shit!

I've had a ball being passenger, don't get me wrong. It's a good way to get acclimated to being totally exposed to the elements - especially speeding past Metro buses on the freeway @ 115 mph! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeoooommmmm!
F-U-N! [Go Metro, my ass!] But, it's time to graduate. Plus, it will be so much MORE fun when Meow & I can harmoniously weave in & out of traffic on the way to Hermosa Beach whenever she comes in town! Plus, bikes are a d*ck magnet! I mean really, what's hotter than a hot chick on a sportbike?!?

I've got the itch & it's time to scratch! I've been on Craigslist for the past 2 days looking at bikes for sale. [almost shit myself a couple of times when I came across a few fly ass bikes!] So, today, on my way back from Starbucks, I asked for the bike. I put it in the universe & I'm ready to receive. As soooooon as I get one, I will definitely post the photos!

watch what happens.

be excited!

I am.

Photobucket
[on Meow's bike]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.