Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Chocolate Shake & A Cupcake!

I am in such a good mood right now.  Really don't know why, but I just hit me.  I know it's partially due to the fact that I am out of that crazy ass backwards work environment that I endured for a year.  Hearing my friends lament about all the goings on, made me realize how truly happy I am to be me right now.   I mean, times are tough, don't get me wrong, but I've got peace of mind!  I don't know what it is, maybe its my faith in the Universe and God that keep me sane right now.  But whatever it is, I'm glad to have it!!  

** I know reading my blog page a person may think I'm bipolar or something. I'm not. It's my period. LOL! Seriously. (I don't care if it's TMI, that's what the hell ur gonna get from me! get used to it.)  **

Anyway, I just had some delicious pizza in Larchmont & stopped on Beverly for a chocolate shake and a cupcake (white cake, white icing & sprinkles! Just the way I like it...since is was a tot!).  I sang about it on my way home... chocolate shake 'n a cupcake! chocolate shake 'n a cupcake! Yum!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...say it...[!]

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.